Mechanism of Action
NEPHRONOVA is a unique combination of nephromodulators, gout-preventing herbs, and diuretics speciﬁcally designed for ﬂushing out the urate depositions and restoring the uric acid metabolism in the birds. It also initiates a rapid rejuvenation of the renal tissues in case of Urolithiasis and reduces the production losses caused due to gout.
Benefits of Nephronova
– Helps to prevent visceral and articular gout
– Prevents early chick mortality due to gout
– Helps in the excretion of uric acid from the body
– Maintains optimal kidney health & natural diuretics
– Removes metabolic waste and excess water & washes out toxins
– Increases immunity and prevents the formation of calculi
(For Poultry – per 100 birds in drinking water)
– Chicks: 5 ml per day
– Broilers: 10 ml per day
– Layers & Breeders: 20 ml per day
As recommended by the veterinarian.