Alphalinomega is an omega fatty acid supplement for omega fortified chicken and eggs. Alphalinomega is an omega fatty acid supplement for omega fortified chicken and eggs.
Healthy laying hens and broiler birds contribute to the overall health of the humans who rely on them for nutrient-rich food. By including omega-3 in the animal feed, producers can increase the availability of antioxidants and immune-boosting compounds of nutraceutical poultry products for humans. Researchers have seen remarkable results of omega fatty acids in cardiovascular diseases, arthritis and diabetic conditions. Immune systems, skin, hair and vital organs are also benefited profoundly with poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) in animals and humans.
Mechanism of Action
Poultry is an excellent feed converter, channelling nutrients into eggs and chicken. A typical 56 g egg has about 50 mg of omega-3. The omega supplementation can help poultry bring their omega fatty acids up to 250 mg in fortified eggs.
Benefits of Alphalinomega
– Increase in essenal polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA)
– Decrease in saturated and trans fatty acids
– Increases egg size and egg shell strength
– Results in more than 3 folds increase in the omega-3 fatty acids content of eggs
– Strong antioxidants prevent severe inflammation to the tissues
– Reduces myopathies, woody breast, white stripping and yields tender chicken
– Develops colourful, shiny and thick plumage
– Layer: 1000 – 1500 ml / 1000 litre of drinking water
– Breeder: 500 ml / 1000 litre of drinking water
– Broiler :
Pre-starter: 200 ml / 1000 litre of drinking water
Starter: 500 ml / 1000 litre of drinking water
Grower and Finisher: 1000 ml / 1000 litre of drinking water
Talk to our team to know more about the products