Mechanism of Action
The active ingredient in MYOGENA stimulates the Insulin-like Growth Factor- I (IGF-I) from the liver. Which strengthens the skeletal muscle accretion, particularly in red meat animals. It stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of myofibrillar. It further stimulates the mTORC1 gene (Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Complex 1), which is a kinase that regulates key cellular functions linked to the promotion of cell growth and metabolism. It has a fundamental role in coordinating anabolic and catabolic processes in response to growth factors and nutrients. When active, mTORC1 triggers cell growth and proliferation by promoting protein synthesis, lipid biogenesis, and metabolism.
The phytochemicals in MYOGENA, trigger the activation of muscle development that channelizes intramuscular fat deposition in preadipocyte and myogenesis by muscle protein synthesis.
Benefits of Myogena
– Increased nutrient absorption when fed with low-to medium-quality forages
– Provides high-quality Phyto-molecules needed to optimize animal performance
– Supports fertility, immune function, and overall health
– Supplement delivery method that fits a variety of production systems
– Extracts more energy from the forage, increases forage intake and its utilization
– Improves live weight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle and lot fed beef cattle
– Enhances muscle protein synthesis and development
– 2 KG Per tonne of feed
Talk to our team to know more about the products