Shrimp Farming Management
Shrimp aquaculture is the most promising food production sector providing protein-rich supplements for human consumption. It has changed from extensive, traditional, small-scale practices to an intensive, scientific, large scale global industry in the last three decades. Intensive shrimp aquaculture is associated with serious disease outbreaks that are responsible for the production loss either due to the reduction of growth rate or mortality caused by various pathogenic micro-organisms. Pathogen control in aquatic animals is highly challenging as they are transmitted rapidly through water unlike pathogens of terrestrial animals. High stocking density is one of the major factors aiding the easy transmission of pathogens.
Out of various infectious diseases that have caused devastating collapses of the shrimp industry, Hepatopancreatic Microsporidiosis (HPM) caused by Enterocytozoon hepatopananei (EHP) is the most difficult to control. There is no effective treatment available with shrimp farmers and is very difficult to eradicate once the spores get settled in the ponds. For such aqua farmers, REHPAIRO is a biotechnological innovation that prevents adhesion of Enterocytozoon hepatopanaei (EHP) spore wall to tubule epithelial cells, interrupts/blocks infection procedure, enhances shrimp digestive system, and improves health conditions.
Mechanism of Action
– The Phyto-active components of REHPAIRO prevent adhesion of the EHP spore wall and the tubule epithelial cells of shrimp hepatopancreas
– Checks virulence of EHP spores by killing them outside the cell or in the gut lumen
– Interrupts the polar tube extension to the host cell by digesting the polar tube components, thereby blocking the infection procedure
– Enhances the recovery of shrimp digestive system and improves the health condition
Benefits of Rehpairo
– Assists in activating the function of hepatopancreas
– Aids in control of Enterocytozoon hepatopanaei (EHP) / Hepatopancreatic Microsporidiosis (HPM) / White Feces Syndrome (WFS) in shrimps
– Helps in achieving faster growth, resolves growth retardation and increases pond biomass.
– For Feed Millers: 1.5 – 2 kg per tonne of feed
– For Shrimp Ponds: 2 g / kg of shrimp feed
(For ideal results, mix in all meals per day)
– OR As recommended by Aquaculture Consultants.
Talk to our team to know more about the products
Feed supplements for optimum shrimp farmingwhite feces syndrome in shrimpNatural Growth promoters in aquaGrowth promoters & weight gain in aquaRecovery of shrimp digestive systemProtect Hepatopancreases in shrimpAmino acid optimizer in shrimpsEhp control in aquaomega fatty acids in aquaomega in shrimps & fishstunted growth in shrimpWhite Feces DiseasePrevent White Gut in shrimp Prevent Retargeted Growth in shrimp growth retardation in shrimps improve FCR in shrimp wfs in shrimp Supplement to increase shrimp count Supplement to increase pond biomass phytogenic growth promoter for shrimp Herbal weight gain for shrimp Feed additives for EHP Feed Additives for prawns’ growth Prevent WFS White gut control in aquaculture Increase biomass in aqua pond Weigh gainer for a fish and shrimp Shrimp growth promoter manufacturer Aqua growth promoter and probiotics Aqua feed supplements Growth promoter for fish Natural growth promoter in aquaculture Herbal growth promoter in white prawn Aqua culture growth promoter growth supplements Herbal growth promoter in white prawn Aqua culture growth promoter growth supplements Organic aqua growth promoter Prevention and treatment of white feces disease Management of white feces syndrome Prevention of white feces syndrome White feces shrimp disease Common shrimp disease Improve gut healthHealthy gut microbiome